We are looking for a Website Content Creator & Populator to join the Daymans DIY team. The primary duties will include drafting product content for our website, uploading new products and taking photographs of the products. This will include creation and updating of product descriptions, technical information and images. You will also be required to work with social media, e-mail marketing and stock control systems.
Daymans DIY is a family run hardware store which has been based in the heart of Leicester since 1928. Currently ran by Third generation Steve and Fourth generation Adam and has been handed down over the years. The business has grown throughout lockdown and launched its website in November 2020. The business continues to grow in size and has seen its team reflect this.
The role suits someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and looking for a position in which they can be challenged and learn. It will be important to be able to work to an extremely high level of accuracy, with strong written English skills. Full training will be provided on the E-Commerce platform before the job role commences.
Key aspects of the role
- Drafting and maintenance of website content, including descriptions, pricing and product technical information
- Drafting and maintenance of content for marketplaces including eBay
- Answering Online questions from website users
- Taking pictures of the stock within the shop.
- Producing content for social media channels
- Competitor price comparisons
- Assist with Social media content production and posting
- Assist with e-mail campaign content production
- Promotion of brands and products using Google Ads
- Assist with online order preparation
- Based from our store full time 5 days per week.
- 40 hours per week - 8am to 5pm.
- Opportunities to work Saturdays.
- On-site parking
- Great Family team to work for
- 24-hour support on the e-commerce platform
- Support from the Daymans DIY team
- Joining a growing business which is family ran
- Good job security in these uncertain times
- Salary £15,000 - £19,000