Yale - British Standard High Security Deadlock - 68mm (2 3/4") features:
- 68mm (2 3/4")
- A very high level of security and are suitable for use on external timber doors. The deadbolt is locked or unlocked by key from either side.
- The PM562 series lock are recommended by insurance companies, kitemarked to BS3621: 2007 and has been approved by the police Secured by Design initiative.
- These deadlocks also have a 20mm anti-saw deadbolt, an anti-drill case and have a 15 year guarantee.
- A deadlock has a single deadbolt which is locked or unlocked and locked by means of a key from either side, whereas, a sashlock has both a deadbolt and a latch which is operated from either side by a lever handles.
- Case Size: 68mm x 89mm (2 3/4")
- Backset: 45mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.