Workpro 2" Spring Clamp features:
- 4 pack.
- Manufactured from high quality steel.
- It comprises of two jaws.
- The jaws of a spring clamp usually have either soft plastic or rubber pads.
- This is mainly used to protect the material being clamped from damage while maintaining a firm grip on the workpiece.
- The fasteners grip the inserted components through spring tension.
- Springs are mechanical devices that are capable of storing mechanical energy because of their elasticity.
- It is regularly used in retaining and clamping applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.