An Indicator Bolt can be added to a door in order to show whether the room is engaged or vacant. When the bolt has been rotated a deadlock in thrown, locking the door as well as changing the display panel from VACANT to ENGAGED.
An indicator bolt can be fitted to any door where privacy is required but the most common application for this type of lock is on a toilet or bathroom door.
This indicator bolt set features:
- Manufactured from strong and durable aluminium and chrome plated
- Full set includes 4 pieces as well as necessary fixtures & fittings although you may need a drill and screwdriver for installation
- Display panel to show VACANT or ENGAGED
- Door bolt dimensions: H40mm (1 1/2") x W14mm (1/2") x L63mm (2 1/2")
- Display panel dimensions: H55mm (2 1/4") x W6mm (1/4") x L40mm (1 1/2")
- Ideal for use in a toilet or bathroom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.