Rustins - White Knotting features:
- For sealing knots and resinous and creosoted timber to prevent bleeding through paint film.
- Sandpaper surface smooth before applying liberally over knots and surrounding area. Do not sandpaper knotting once applied.
- Resinous and creosoted timber should be sealed completely with 2 coats.
- Allow 1 hour to dry before priming.
- Clean brushes with methylated spirits.
- Knotting should not be used under polyurethane clear varnishes or waterbased varnishes and water-based paints
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.