Nature's Market Insect Hotel features:
- Attractive wooden insect and bee hotel.
- Made from natural wood painted in gloss grey, decorated with pine cones.
- Ensure the hotel is fixed securely at least one metre off of the ground. Ideally placed in full sun facing south or south easterly.
- Maintenance - Inspect your box every six months and remove any debris or rotten material where necessary to keep it clean and more attractive to insects. This will prevent mould and mites.
- Grow plants in your garden which provide nectar and pollen to provide a food source t your insects.
- Dimensions: H29 x W25 x D8.5cm.
- 3 compartments to provide different areas of shelter for different insects.
- Help our pollinators! This provides the perfect place for insects and bees to shelter throughout the year.
- Solitary bees and wasps will shelter and lay their eggs within the hotel to raise.
- Help provide a place for our declining pollinators and boost their numbers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.