Handmade By Us Wooden Diamond Bird Box features:
- Handmade by us in our workshop.
- Constructed from softwood timber.
- H 23cm x W 25cm x D 14cm.
- Please note every box is made by hand and therefore measurements may differ.
- 25mm opening ideal for Blue tits, Marsh tits, Great Tits & Coal Tits.
- Mirror plate fixed to back of box for easy installation.
- Can be fixed to walls, trees, sheds, etc.
- Each box has been treated to protect it from the elements.
- Ideal fixing height is between 2m and 4m.
- Ideally face the box between north and east which will avoid strong sunlight and the wettest winds.
- Ensure their is a clear flight path to the box.
- Boxes are best installed in the autumn as many birds will enter nest over winter and will often use the same box in the following spring.
- Use a single screw or nail to hold the box in place we recommend at least 1 1/2" (37mm) if you have sufficient material to fix into.
- You can also tie up your box if nailing or screwing is unsuitable. Use either an old piece of hosepipe or garden wire.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.