Forgefix M6 Carriage Bolts feature:
- 10 Pack
- Supplied with hex nuts.
- Fully threaded to 100mm.
- Also known as 'Cup Square Hex Bolts', the square underneath the Cup stops rotation of the bolt when tightening.
- Used mainly for fastening timber to timber and is extensively used for timber joist construction in house building and numerous decking applications.
- A Carriage Bolt, also known as a Coach Bolt or as a ‘Fully Threaded Cup Square Hex Bolt’, has a domed or countersunk head, and the shank is topped by a short square section under the head.
- The square section grips into the part being fixed (typically wood), preventing the bolt from turning when the nut is tightened.
- A rib neck Carriage Bolt has several longitudinal ribs instead of the square section, to grip into a metal part being fixed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.