Faithfull Quality Tools No.4 Plane & No.60 1/2" Planes in Wooden Box feature:
- Supplied in handy bespoke wooden box with clip.
- 1 x No.4 Smoothing Plane, designed for smoothing and final finishing.
- Made with a quality grey cast iron body for strength and stability with precision ground base and sides for flatness and squareness.
- Machined seatings eliminate movement and blade judder.
- A lever cap with a brass locking screw secures the blade assembly and enables easy release for sharpening.
- Wooden handles and guidance knobs maximise user comfort.
- A solid brass blade adjustment nut completes the appeal of these traditional tools.
- Cutter Width: 50mm.
- Overall Length: 250mm.
- 1 x No.60 1/2 Block Plane with plane iron set at 13.5°.
- It is particularly effective on end grain and plastic laminates.
- Block planes are designed for end grain work or in any situation where a single-handed operation is required.
- The low angle cutter and fully adjustable mouth, from wide for coarse work to narrow for the fine shaving of awkward grain.
- Cutter Width: 35mm.
- Overall Length: 160mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.