Filmglaze is an easy to install secondary glazing system that uses a special thermal film as an insulator instead of a glass or plastic glazing sheet.
- The thermal film is made from a flexible plastic which will shrink when heated
- Packs contain: Thermal film, double-sided sticky tape and surface preparation wipes
- This pack contain everything you will need to install your window glaze with the exception of a sharp knife and a hairdryer
- Quick and simple to use - simply use the double-sided sticky tape to position the thermal film and then use a hairdryer to carefully heat the area - full instructions are provided
- Helps to reduce overall heat loss from your property and keep the cost of energy bills down
- Small - 1.8m² - (1.5m x 1.2m/ 4'11" x 3'11")
- Medium - 4.5m² - (1.5m x 3m/ 4'11" x 9'10")
- Large - 9m² - (1.5m x 6m/ 4'11" x 19'8")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.