The Dewalt General Purpose Reciprocating Blades for cutting a wide range of materials including tough plastics, sandwich material, metal, aluminium, wood, wood with nails, chipboard, rubber and fibreglass and feature:
- They have superior HSS (high speed steel) teeth with added Cobalt for harder, stronger teeth with greater flex for excellent cutting performance and long life even in the most demanding applications.
- They have an optimised blade design offering increased height and thickness for sturdiness, strength and extreme durability.
- The Tough Coat hardened coating lowers surface friction and reduces heat build up to promote long blade life.
- They have an aggressive shank angle that increases tooth engagement in all materials and extends blade life.
- Pack of 5 DEWALT 2X Life General Purpose Reciprocating Blade 152mm x 10 TPI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.