Q Max Sheet Metal Punch 27mm features:
- 27mm (1 1/16").
- A quick and easy way to cut clean metric sized holes in sheet metal up to 16 gauge.
- The special design allows even load during cutting and produces a burr free hole that needs no extra finishing.
- Heat treated cutting edges with black anti-corrosive surface finish to prevent rusting.
- All punches are sold singly without key, which should be ordered separately.
- Thread the punch onto the hexagonal screw and then pass the hexagonal screw through the hole.
- Position the die on top of the die nut and then screw the die nut onto the projecting hexagonal screw until it touches the metal sheet.
- Use a hexagonal key to turn the hexagonal screw.
- The screw will pull the punch through the metal and a hole will result.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.