MDF (medium-density fibreboard) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, which are then combined with wax & resin, & finally formed into sheets of wooden building materials through high temperature & pressure. Our MDF features:
- MDF is generally more dense than plywood
- Sanded to a smooth finish & free from natural defects
- Can be finished with varnish, oil or water-based paint
- Designed for a whole range of building, construction & DIY applications including flooring, roofing, walls & hoardings, boxing in, fascia and shelving
- Full sheet - 8 foot x 4 foot (2.4 m x 1.2 m)
- Half sheet - 4 foot x 4 foot (1.2m x 1.2m)
- Per Foot - 1 foot x 1 foot (0.3m x 0.3m)
1m x 1m (3 foot x 3 foot) - Workout square measurement and round up which in this case would be approximately 10 square foot (1m square) Select quantity "Per foot" 9 times. At checkout specify 1m x 1m.
Or select Half Sheet and enter 1m x 1m at the checkout.
If you need assistance with putting your order together then contact us and we will assist you.
Please note that offcuts will not be sent unless specified.
All sheet materials are available for local pickup or collection only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.