MDF (medium-density fibreboard) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, which are then combined with wax & resin, & finally formed into sheets of wooden building materials through high temperature & pressure. Our MDF features:
- MDF is generally more dense than plywood
- Sanded to a smooth finish & free from natural defects
- Can be finished with varnish, oil or water-based paint
- Designed for a whole range of building, construction & DIY applications including flooring, roofing, walls & hoardings, boxing in, fascia and shelving
- Can be treated for external use
- Our MDF Sheet Material is sold sized: 8' x 4' (2.4 m x 1.2 m)
Prices are listed by the sheet but we do offer a made to measure service where we can provide pre-cut wood according to your individual needs and specifications - please contact the store for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.