Plywood is a building material that is manufactured from multiple thin layers of wood veneer which have been glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees compared to the previous layer and features:
- Sanded to a smooth finish
- Ideal for painting
- Designed for a whole range of interior & exterior building, construction and DIY applications including flooring, roofing, walls & hoardings, boxing in, fascias and shelving
- Can be treated for external use
- Full sheet - 8 foot x 4 foot (2.4 m x 1.2 m)
- Half sheet - 4 foot x 4 foot (1.2m x 1.2m)
- Per Foot - 1 foot x 1 foot (0.3m x 0.3m)
1m x 1m (3 foot x 3 foot) - Workout square measurement and round up which in this case would be approximately 10 square foot (1m square) Select quantity "Per foot" 9 times. At checkout specify 1m x 1m.
Or select Half Sheet and enter 1m x 1m at the checkout.
If you need assistance with putting your order together then contact us and we will assist you.
Please note that offcuts will not be sent unless specified.
All sheet materials are available for local pickup or collection only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.