We have seen our shop become a much busier place and as such we want to expand our team. We are looking for part time help which will start off working 1-2 days per week Monday - Saturday. But given the current circumstances we may be able to offer more hours and this will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
Who we are looking for:
- Aged between 16-17
- Enthusiastic, reliable and keen to work.
- Good customer service skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Keen to learn new skills
- Trustworthy and punctual
What your roles will be:
- Serving customers
- Answering the shop phone
- Answering online queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a shop would be beneficial
- Five GCSEs A to C grade or equivalent would be beneficial. But we value common sense and work ethic over these!
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow into a role as part of a family business working environment.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- A job in these uncertain times which will keep you busy at Leicester’s oldest hardware store.
- A fun working environment where we don't take ourselves too seriously
If you think you meet the criteria or know someone who does. Then email your CV to email@example.com our Facebook page or come down to 103 King Richards Road, LE35QG. We are looking to start this role as soon as possible and will have you in for an unpaid trial shift to see how you get on. If we think you're right for the job then we will want you to start the following week. We look forward to hearing from you. The Daymans DIY TEAM