Rustins French Polish features:
- Suitable for French polishing all dark and light coloured woods, when a light to medium brown tone is required.
- Also suitable for sealing wood before waxing.
- When applied correctly, it will produce a high gloss finish.
- Alcohol evaporates rapidly leaving a film of shellac on the surface of the timber.
- Wood should be clean and smooth.
- If grain is open, fill with Rustins Grainfiller.
- Furniture that is to be renovated should be cleaned with White Spirit and fine wire wool to ensure that it is free from grease and wax.
- For sealing wood before waxing, apply 2 liberal coats.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.